Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:47 AM   #1
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
Hello everyone, let's have a norcal meet.

alright, so I'm just gonna throw out a date, place, and time and see what people think. then we can go from there.

Date: Saturday December 1st
Time: 1 P.M.
Place: Lee's Sandwiches at 3311 Power Inn Rd. Sacramento, CA (sorry bay area). Map - http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...searchtab=home

In the past I have been to this spot for other meet ups and it turns out great. There is a very nice business lot with a huuuuuge open parking lot for pictures and vietnamese sandwiches are oh so tasty. I want this meet to just be a fun, chill, meet up where we can meet others who love 240's (and other cars) as much as us. We can hang out, eat, take some pictures and then decide what to do from there.

People who should be attending:

1. mad-ass
2.Sideways S14
3.916S14 (pending a working car)
4. Silviadrifter18$
5. diomedes
6. downshift sideways
7. projekt s13
8. jonnie fraz
9. mestizo
10. imnotmatt1189
11. zomgdrft
12. ss008

And of course everyone is welcome so if you guys have friends or people you know from other forums that would like to attend then they are more than welcome. If everyone shows up this should turn out to be a fun little meet.

Last edited by spikNspan; 11-30-2007 at 03:03 AM..
spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
setup time date and we'll talk
Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
A meet will be nice.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:23 PM   #4
Daena

Daena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Daena
where and when??
Old 11-20-2007, 03:26 AM   #5
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
edited original post with the details.

Last edited by spikNspan; 11-20-2007 at 05:57 AM..
Old 11-20-2007, 03:40 AM   #6
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
you got a deal.
funny..my name is Lee
Old 11-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #7
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Im in .
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
I have a corolla now can i come? =P but yeah if i finish my car by that time i'll come by.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

of course you can come, everyone is welcome.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
im in =0) msglngth
Old 11-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #11
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
How come mad-ass is only one on attending list haha also i drove by there earlier i had to get off 50 cause my car was overheating:hammer:
Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 AM   #12
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

alright, I'll update the list, I've been in school all day.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:40 AM   #13
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

just a random question so what are you rollin in spikNspan im rollin in the s14 mad-ass s14 916 corolla just leaves you
Old 11-21-2007, 12:07 PM   #14
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

need more people then this... or might not be worth going, i got lot going on this weekend actually..but got more then 5 people excluding me, i'll go
Old 11-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #15
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Ill round up my usual friends with the s13s.. everyone posi repped in here for reppin Sacramento
Old 11-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Bring it closer to the bay, a meet in Sac is too far for the Peninsula heads...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #17
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Werd.. I think Joe would be better at organizing something for both Sac and Bay area together..
Old 11-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #18
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Bring it closer to the bay, a meet in Sac is too far for the Peninsula heads...
well shit you man..

i am in Fairfield, so any meet is fucking far for me..dick
Old 11-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #19
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Alright now.. lets be nice now... nothing offensive was said.. he just politely asked closer towards bay for a bigger turnout..
Old 11-21-2007, 12:34 PM   #20
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviadrifter18$ View Post
Alright now.. lets be nice now... nothing offensive was said.. he just politely asked closer towards bay for a bigger turnout..
oooh no..it's ok..i talk shit to him all the time on NCD..well..we all talk shit to each other on NCD..just brings us closer XD
Old 11-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #21
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

O haha... k just making sure.. id rather us all get all along and look out for each other... lol
Old 11-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #22
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

maybe somtime we should throw one out in vacaville!!! (even tho for every 1 citizen theres 3 cops )
Old 11-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #23
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Sac meets tend to be pretty small. Only good sac meets ive been out to is when running-free was still up. They threw some good meets and bbq's.

If you guys on zilvia want to get a good turnout on a meet you should have a bay area/sac area 240 owners meet up somewhere half way like vallejo or something. Even treasure island cause thats easy to get to and days of parking.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #24
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
WTF! No one talks shit to me! The internet is SERIOUS.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #25
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
WTF! No one talks shit to me! The internet is SERIOUS.
yeah..I know :/
Old 11-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #26
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_black240 View Post
Sac meets tend to be pretty small. Only good sac meets ive been out to is when running-free was still up. They threw some good meets and bbq's.

If you guys on zilvia want to get a good turnout on a meet you should have a bay area/sac area 240 owners meet up somewhere half way like vallejo or something. Even treasure island cause thats easy to get to and days of parking.
if we wanted both if you look on google maps map quest vallejo is bay area right in between is vacaville
Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #27
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Vacaville would be cool. It's about half way for us Sac folks and the bay area folks.

Lee's Sandwich is a great place for a meet. I eat there all the time.

*Edit: BTW, put me on the list.

Last edited by diomedes; 11-21-2007 at 11:36 PM.. Reason: Added text.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #28
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
if we wanted both if you look on google maps map quest vallejo is bay area right in between is vacaville
I dont think of vallejo as bay area haha. Its not the bay area until you cross the bay bridge IMO.

I figured most of the bay area people would not want to travel to vacaville for a meet. Only thing I think that can get the bay area 240 owners out to vacaville area is to have like a meet and then after go for a drive around Mt. Beryessa which is pretty close to vacaville I think.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #29
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
Yes fairfield is the middle so bring it here LOL... we are an hour away from frisco and an hour away from sac....
Old 11-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #30
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_black240 View Post
I dont think of vallejo as bay area haha. Its not the bay area until you cross the bay bridge IMO.

I figured most of the bay area people would not want to travel to vacaville for a meet. Only thing I think that can get the bay area 240 owners out to vacaville area is to have like a meet and then after go for a drive around Mt. Beryessa which is pretty close to vacaville I think.
True. Having a meet in the bay would be better. And I know for a fact that a meet in the bay would have a better turn out.

Most of the bay area folks don't want to drive all the way to Sac for a meet because Sacramento is pretty plain. Not much good sight scenes, too much cops, etc. Of course it's just my opinion.

As black240 mentioned earlier, a meet at Treasure Island would be nice.
I'm also down with a Sac meet because I would like to meet local folks also.