Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
nairdalavodnas
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 for sale/trade for sportmax 962s SD

buy this from me. its automatic. ka24de. sweet drift machine. with blown rear shocks. everything is stock. im pretty sure it has a rod knock, it drives but i dont know for how much longer, its been sitting for about 2 months and hasnt been driven sense i discovered this rod knock really just selling it as a rolling chassie. suck it

NEW PRICE $500

or trade from some sportmax 962s

17x8 up front, 17x9 in the rear, 5x114.3 or what ever. my brother wants some for track wheels for is s2k. also interested in other wheel trades, show me what you got

email [email protected]

call me 619 328 8968

nairdalavodnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
what color 962's? dual cam right? what works? what doens't work?

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
nairdalavodnas
Leaky Injector

nairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruinnairdalavodnas is on the path to ruin
any color would work, hes leaning more towards the gunmetal of gold, but if you have silver those will work too.

must be a complete set (4) with (2) 17x9 and either (2) 17x7.5, 17x8 or 17x8.5 with or with out tires in decent shape

yes its a dual cam, but im pretty sure it has a rod knock so the motors pretty much gone. i mean it turns on and drives, but i dont know how far youd get, its definatly gonna have to be towed. it also has no rear speakers but besides that its all good, body is straight, just some minor dings and what not mebe like 3 or 4 of them, and it needs fresh paint.

if you want pictures of anything pm me
Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
cow_loj

cow_loj is an unknown quantity at this point
are you free tomorrow?? i will be in sd tomorrow and would love to check it out. thank

you can get me at 951 323 0203 ask for phong
cow_loj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
PM'd.

I can head over there tomorrow morning.

Let me know!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:54 AM   #6
nairdalavodnas
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow_loj View Post
are you free tomorrow?? i will be in sd tomorrow and would love to check it out. thank

you can get me at 951 323 0203 ask for phong
yes im free any time before 130

crimsonrockett is most likely gonna come check it out tomorrow too. get at me if you wanna come scope it 619 328 8968
Old 01-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
SOLD to me.

Hehe.

Thanks man!

We'll have fun towing that thing back home.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote