Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
"Keep your car from getting jacked thread"

(Note; if you were linked to this thread, Most likely you've been PWNED. Read this...and be smarter next time)

Seems like everyone from everywhere keeps getting their 240sx stolen or fucked with.

Make points to keep your shit.
INVEST IN A GOOD FUCKING ALARM.
IF YOU CAN PAY THOUSANDS OF $ FOR PARTS.Then you can afford a good alarm system!

#1 Park your shit in your GARAGE at night, and lock it DOWN!
-For those of you that dont have one. Buy one. or make one!

#2 ALARM.
-Siren
-2 way paging.
-Trunk sensor
-Hood Sensor
-Door Trigers/Sensor
-Autokill
-Light Flash
-Starter Interupt
-tilt sensor (triggers ppl trying to tow your shiet)
-Back up battery

#3 KILL SWITCHES.
Its an easy $5-15 investment. No more than an air freshener you would buy.
PUT LOTS OF THEM. MORE THAN 1 IS A PLUS.

#4 Quick Release steering wheel
-Get one.
-Get a lock for it.
DONT MENTION THE BRAND ON THE FORUMS.

#5 CLUB
-Pedal lock
-Wheel lock
That shit might be old school. But that bitch works!

Own a hand gun, and dont be afraid to use it.
For those of you pansies. Invest in a lousiville Slugger bat.

Park your car next to your window where you sleep.

If you park in a public parking lot, HAve you shit on lock down

#8 Dont put up a pic of your license plate. Easy for fucktards to find where you live.
I used to work at jiffy lube, and some other oil stations. Give me your plates. and I can find you...
and covering your car with stickers with parts that you have under the hood is a nono

If you don't want them to steal your Rims...then Get some wheel locks.
Fuck it...Throw them off. Get 2 sets with different patterns!

<<<<<<<ALSO>>>>>>>>
If you think it's cool to put brand named stickers on your car. Such as Skunk,Greddy,Volk,Nismo etc....You are fucking stupid. That better be a track car that just sits in your garage!! You're
giving the thief a checklist of all the parts you have...SMFH

THE SAFEST THING ON THE MARKET AT THIS TIME IS LOJACK. TRUST ME, IT WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT!
THEIR TITLE SAYS EVERYTHING!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Last edited by downshift_sideways; 07-26-2012 at 04:44 AM..
downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
tilt sensor and quick release should be enough for most people
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
lets make it into a "keep your car from getting janked" thread.

reviews on alarms, how to's on wiring kill switches, how to aim a firearm et c.

even my tercel, a car that no one would expect to be modified much less want to STEAL has 2 kill switches. one outside the car and one inside both hidden very well. all wiring involved has been grafted into the stock harnesses impossible to detect. including a quick release steering wheel.

a loaded .40 cal S&W sigma series with cross-sectioned hollow points in the clip rests on my nightstand when im in bed (exit holes with these bullets are the size of a softball) and i sleep 20 feet from my car.

even with this i didnt feel paranoid enough, so i installed motion sensing spot lights outside (8 to be exact) and an out only doggy door for the german shepherds. and im beginning to feel like no one will mess with my car.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
who got shanked?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
lol put a boot on that mofo! actually thats not a bad idea....buy two and put them at opposing corners of the car (front left rear right et c.)
Old 01-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Just put a fake dead body in your passanger seat with blood all over it and shit, A couple of airsoft guns in the back and pop a few rounds through your door. No one will jack your shit
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
I guess it depends on what the demand for your car is in your area. There's like 6 S13s within 6 blocks of my house, 3 appear to be modified. I had my old S13 in front of my house with no window, door broken, no alarm, no security whatsoever (except for my keen sense of hearing, of course) with a million CDs in the passenger seat, yet I never had so much as a piece of gum stolen.

Call me lucky I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #8
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
lol put a boot on that mofo! actually thats not a bad idea....buy two and put them at opposing corners of the car (front left rear right et c.)
yeah plus one for the boot.
i think there was a thread about it not too long ago.
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #9
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
I have been told you you should spend 1.5x you insurance deductible. If your deductible is $500 then $750 for an alarm.

If your living in CA skip number 6
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #10
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Why skip 6?

Mine is getting rusty. Its been awhile since it was used.
but then again. I think most ppl are scared to even come over. unless they are cool peoples.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #11
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Cuz california is land of the hippie where YOU as the owner of the vehicle, can get sued by the person who tried to steal your car.

Also, slam your damn car, makes it that much more harder to tow that shiet, seems that alot of cars are getting stolen using towtrucks!!! And they say raking your bumper isnt practical...

Again, this would be one of the reasons why I probably wouldnt get a 240 anymore... All the reasons that made me get a 240 is now a thing of the past. No ricer attention, its not a honda, no theft, no cops profiling (remember back in the days when they though S13s were Ford Probes?)...now its just horrible...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
I guess it depends on what the demand for your car is in your area. There's like 6 S13s within 6 blocks of my house, 3 appear to be modified. I had my old S13 in front of my house with no window, door broken, no alarm, no security whatsoever (except for my keen sense of hearing, of course) with a million CDs in the passenger seat, yet I never had so much as a piece of gum stolen.

Call me lucky I guess.
You better knock on wood. Because the S-chassis is the new "civic," they're getting stolen like civics. It's the truth. If Samuel L. Jackson was desperate and jobless, I'd hire him to be my car guard.

Would you steal a car if Sam Jackson was chillin at your car?! Like this?! With a gun on his lap!?
Old 01-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How about don't posts pics of your car and everything you have done to it on the internet. Or sell parts and have the person meet you at the location you store your vehicle.

And for those who have firearm's would you seriously shoot someone breaking into your car? Not a good idea at all, trust me it will not go down as expected.
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #14
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

i Think We Need A Zilvia.net Group Buy On Some Alarms!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
You better knock on wood. Because the S-chassis is the new "civic," they're getting stolen like civics. It's the truth. If Samuel L. Jackson was desperate and jobless, I'd hire him to be my car guard.

Would you steal a car if Sam Jackson was chillin at your car?! Like this?! With a gun on his lap!?
NO way.!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
How about don't posts pics of your car and everything you have done to it on the internet. Or sell parts and have the person meet you at the location you store your vehicle.

And for those who have firearm's would you seriously shoot someone breaking into your car? Not a good idea at all, trust me it will not go down as expected.

its different for those of us who live in the south man

Last edited by SW20Racer; 01-30-2008 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: someone might have found what i said offensive, and the last thing i want is someones feelings getting hurteded
Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #17
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
Just put a fake dead body in your passanger seat with blood all over it and shit, A couple of airsoft guns in the back and pop a few rounds through your door. No one will jack your shit
Hell yeah
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
hire me to sit next to your car all day and guard it when your away!

yeah seriously to many cars getting stolen good rant made me laugh with the pictures
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #19
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Maybe its time to start looking for over-priced SW20s again...S-chassis is now just as ridiculously expensive, atleast the MR2s are rare.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
its different for those of us who live in the south man

I'm from the south so I know where your coming from but I was jacked in the south too. They just didn't take the whole car . But seriously car thieves aren't stupid if I wanted a nice BMW for instance or a certain part on a nice BMW the internet forums is a good place to start. Beats hanging out at the mall.

My vote is Lo Jack and Kill switches and the supreme being.
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #21
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Maybe its time to start looking for over-priced SW20s again...S-chassis is now just as ridiculously expensive, atleast the MR2s are rare.
having owned an sw20 and an aw11 i would have to lean more towards the aw11 honestly. its all personal preference of course, im just sayin if i was to go the mr2 route again i know which way i'd go.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #22
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
here's an easier step by step.

step one
Old 01-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #23
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Own a hand gun, and dont be afraid to use it.
Invest in some lessons and time at the range. You want groupings about the size of your fist. Practice one, two, and opposite handed. I even have a target from my last outing hanging up in the garage with shots in the head and center mass just as a deterrent.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #24
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I'm from the south so I know where your coming from but I was jacked in the south too. They just didn't take the whole car . But seriously car thieves aren't stupid if I wanted a nice BMW for instance or a certain part on a nice BMW the internet forums is a good place to start. Beats hanging out at the mall.

My vote is Lo Jack and Kill switches and the supreme being.
yeah its all good what i meant though, was that in some areas of the country someone might get away with suing you because you injured them while they were messing with your car. but where i am, if i only injured them the cop would look @ me like i was stupid. and ask me if i know how to aim.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #25
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
GET A CLIFFORD. blackjack,proximity sensor.omnisensor,back up battery siren and a APEX security system(call ur cellphone when alarm goes off) ur cellphone not a paging shit, anywhere ur cellphone gets signal it will sounds if alarm goes off,paging system goes out of range

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #26
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/2137

get a big black guy named ben. That's all you need
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #27
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
And for those who have firearms would you seriously shoot someone breaking into your car? Not a good idea at all, trust me it will not go down as expected.
I wouldn't shoot them. I'd go outside wearing nothing but underwear and combat boots and make them put their teeth on the curb while my little brother (played by Eddie Furlong) watches...

Oh wait, that was a movie. I probably wouldn't shoot them, I'd rather get satisfaction with my fists.

My alarm system includes a leaky slave cylinder, ensuring that nobody but me can actually drive the car.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #28
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a compustar 2way900FM. I like it, alarm is loud as hell with good distance on the pager. I am going to add a LED srolling light for a deterent. I park in a garage, and nobody knows were I live. Got the quick release. And I plan on doing a kill switch.

And I live in fucking North Dakota.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #29
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
here's an easier step by step.

step one
hahah

FA SHO

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:47 AM   #30
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Funny, that's what the crackheads that wander around the streets look like too. But we feed them and allow them to chill in front of the house under the tree on a hot day. So, I guess that's security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote