Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
YoParts.com

YoParts.com works for me!! I just purchased some Spaco pedals from YoParts.com 2 days ago and they just arrived.

* Great Customer Service *
* Fast Shipping *
* Tracking Info and Updates *
* Great Packaging *

I know I'm going to buy from them again. They have a HUGE and I mean HUGE selection of parts from great manufacturers. The staff is very helpful, willing to take suggestions and go the extra mile to assist you with your purchases.

They are a budding company that I'm most certain will stay in business with price, service and quality 2nd to none. I chose the $9.95 option when I became a member. Considering you will go out today and buy some coffee (5 bucks), lunch (6-15 bucks) and snacks (2-4 bucks) with nothing to show for it, this is a great price for the services rendered.

Some items listed that only members can see are sometimes 30% less that the original manufacturers MSRP. I did the research. They also have a HUGE list of turbos available and they are constantly adding more products. Check them out. You wont be disappointed. They are also looking for suggestions as to what parts that you would like to purchase as they are pretty new to the S Chassis. Hit time up!!

ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
yopartstom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
yopartstom is making a name for him/her selfyopartstom is making a name for him/her selfyopartstom is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
YoParts.com works for me!! I just purchased some Spaco pedals from YoParts.com 2 days ago and they just arrived.

* Great Customer Service *
* Fast Shipping *
* Tracking Info and Updates *
* Great Packaging *

I know I'm going to buy from them again. They have a HUGE and I mean HUGE selection of parts from great manufacturers. The staff is very helpful, willing to take suggestions and go the extra mile to assist you with your purchases.

They are a budding company that I'm most certain will stay in business with price, service and quality 2nd to none. I chose the $9.95 option when I became a member. Considering you will go out today and buy some coffee (5 bucks), lunch (6-15 bucks) and snacks (2-4 bucks) with nothing to show for it, this is a great price for the services rendered.

Some items listed that only members can see are sometimes 30% less that the original manufacturers MSRP. I did the research. They also have a HUGE list of turbos available and they are constantly adding more products. Check them out. You wont be disappointed. They are also looking for suggestions as to what parts that you would like to purchase as they are pretty new to the S Chassis. Hit time up!!

Thanks for the review.. .. we try .. we realize that there are alot of choices out there but we are confident as we keep adding brands and taking care of our 1000's of members..

We are always looking for new brands to offer to our existing 240 members.. let us know and we will do our best to get it
yopartstom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just a reminder YoParts.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx View Post

The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Z U L8R
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Z U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yo parts ftw

Dave =]
Old 03-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #5
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
awesome customer service, fast shipping, and great prices!
Old 04-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
Tom's a busy mofo but man they come through with what I needed. So far I've had my fair share of stuff from there and they are definately legit!
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
Its a good idea to follow what the mods say unless you want your own review thread locked.

If you missed it, scroll up a few post.