Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 02:59 AM   #1
eurosil80
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
eurosil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eurosil80
Car Thief In The East Bay!! Look Out For This Fucker

It was recently brought to my attention that a piece of shit named Mikey is trying to steal my car. He just quit my ex-team Noshow and is now trying to steal my car. He is a very good thief, and has stolen many cars...MANY!
He drive a ae86 coupe on 13's silver in color black hood treuno bumpers and rear jdm eyebrow He frequents tapioca express in union city and san leandro.
He is no longer affiliated with noshow. Watch out for this bitch. Now i actually have to make my car theft proff...this sucks...i hate spending money...hahah.

keep an eye out for this fucker...if u see him tell me and i will shoot him
hes been to ncda as a spectator a few times.

I would not have released this info if this dumbass had not decided to try and steal my car. I used to be very good friends with him and i know how he steals cars and what cars hes stolen. If your car has been stolen tell me wut kind it is and i will tell u if it was him. He lives in oakland. Here is his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=20050607013457
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2005, 03:50 AM   #2
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
i call upon ALL NorCal heads to watch out for this fucker!!!
a lot of us east bay peeps know who he is, heads up to u south bay and frisco side folk

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:49 AM   #3
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
He's trying to steal your car? Or he stole it? Im assuming he's still trying. ahha. man that sucks dude...

Ill be on the lookout.

Why dont you just turn him over to the police or at least inform them? If you were very good friends with him, Im sure you know where he lives. You have proof of other cars he has stolen as well. Goodluck man.
Drift Unit
Old 06-07-2005, 08:40 AM   #4
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Post on club4ag.

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
Old 06-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #5
BoroBoroS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
BoroBoroS13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bwahahahahahaha...

Is he really trying to steal your car? Thats just crazyness
Old 06-07-2005, 10:36 AM   #6
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
turn his ass in.. he looks like a scumbag anyways, sleepy eyes is sooo poser on a 86
Old 06-07-2005, 11:00 AM   #7
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
thanks for the heads up xander. if i see him at any more drift events, some shit will go down...
Old 06-07-2005, 11:26 AM   #8
eurosil80
BANNED

yes i do know where he lives.. hes a fucking idiot for trying to pull this shit.

I dont know if turning him in would do anygood....but i guess ill try.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:52 AM   #9
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
I think I saw his ass get pulled over by CHP on 880N in Hayward, as I was driving home from TAP.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:01 PM   #10
eurosil80
BANNED

hehehehehe
Old 06-07-2005, 12:28 PM   #11
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
i think were just goign to have to whoop his azz if hes messing with someones car

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 06-07-2005, 12:30 PM   #12
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
he likes to go to drift events and watch

the guy with the 240 is ok. but they hang out together
Old 06-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #13
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
So you know this guy has been out stealing our cars and have done nothing? That's pretty jacked...
Old 06-07-2005, 01:50 PM   #14
rps13_fastback
Zilvia Addict

rps13_fastback can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to rps13_fastback
Did he steal this car:

Stolen at the Great Mall around August of 2004. Recovered in Oakland somewhere. It had silver 01 GSR blades at the time. Please let me know if this fuck did it!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:07 PM   #15
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
that fucker pisses me off, the main reason he stole my lil pit/parking spot first NCDA night drift, and then later after competition he goes out and does donuts in his car without paying for track time
Old 06-07-2005, 03:11 PM   #16
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
i think this myspace link will work??? My Space

haha
Old 06-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #17
tokes¹
Zilvia Member

tokes¹ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tokes¹
i think ive seen that dude around. what an asshole! i will definantly keep an eye out for him.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:18 PM   #18
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection

5KSJ225?
Old 06-07-2005, 03:26 PM   #19
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
that's what I see.. I'll keep a look out too
Old 06-07-2005, 03:30 PM   #20
Giant Robot
Leaky Injector

Giant Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
he likes to go to drift events and watch

the guy with the 240 is ok. but they hang out together
I overhead these two fellas talking at a drift event. They were ghetto talking and talking about all the cars out in the lot and what looks nice, what has what, who drives what, etc....i didnt catch them talking anything specific about stealing but their attitude and way of talking just kinda irked me...

oh, and why dont you fucking turn that guy in if you know for a fact he stole MANY cars....Thats Grand Theft Auto and would certainly put his ass behind bars if you have solid proof that he stole MANY cars like you say
Old 06-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #21
eurosil80
BANNED

I am not certain about the civic. civics get jacked every day. yes.. he has taken many civics and integras...ive only heard about them..never seen one.

I didnt want to start shit with this idiot...but since i heard hes trying to jack my shit... Its on. GAME ON fucker if ur reading this...i dont mind putting u in jail... i got the whole car community against u fuck face... u better move to nevada u fucking pos cause were coming for you. better not show ur face nowhere bitch
Old 06-07-2005, 04:50 PM   #22
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
classic xander.. out for retribution.. good luck to u man, yah i saw that dude talkin some shit at the nite drifts spectating... i gave him the awkward eye... even asked if i wanted to buy his ae86... thats BS BUST HIS FUKN KNEECAPS!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:52 PM   #23
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Robot
I overhead these two fellas talking at a drift event. They were ghetto talking and talking about all the cars out in the lot and what looks nice, what has what, who drives what, etc....i didnt catch them talking anything specific about stealing but their attitude and way of talking just kinda irked me...

oh, and why dont you fucking turn that guy in if you know for a fact he stole MANY cars....Thats Grand Theft Auto and would certainly put his ass behind bars if you have solid proof that he stole MANY cars like you say
they were "ghetto talking?" drop the stereotype and lets not be superfluously discriminatory.. not sticking up for the car jacker.. just don't like arrogance
Old 06-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #24
kings_blend
Leaky Injector

kings_blend is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to kings_blend
oh man i wish i lived in your area. id love to help you guys beat the shit out of this tool.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:10 PM   #25
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
ohh u knew he stole it and u didnt spit out the info, xander... thats fucked up dude...karma man... he's now out to get ur car..
Old 06-07-2005, 05:12 PM   #26
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

it was the other guys in noshow that knew all along. they just told xander since mikey left and now they don't like him anymore.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #27
eurosil80
BANNED

ya i just found out about stuff
Old 06-07-2005, 05:31 PM   #28
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
this is the fucker i was callin a bitch when he was trying to rodeo drift at tap....boyy was i drunk!! anywho, this fool is always at uc tap on fridays. what a fruitcake, lets get em!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:30 PM   #29
zhins50
Leaky Injector

zhins50 is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe

should i bring a camera
Old 06-07-2005, 07:03 PM   #30
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhins50
should i bring a camera
yes. you should.
so are we gonna gather for a good ol' round em bout ass beating ?

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
Closed Thread