View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #183
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditch_bound View Post
I prefer using small tacks mayber 3/4" to 1" long if for no other reason it looks better. I think the small little spot welds looks shitty. I tried to find more pics of mine but am having no luck.

A fire extinguisher is a great idea also. My undercoating kept catching on fire while I was welding my car alone. That shit gave me a headache.
I didn't see that you had posted this when I wrote my response. But I totally agree with the first statement.

The second one is also a very good recommendation. I know I've had stuff burst into flames near where I was welding many times. Usually it's the acetone soaked rag that I just cleaned the area with. Occasionally it has been what I was wearing. One time it was the hood on my sweatshirt.

Tim
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote