View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #42
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCharger View Post
you are talking Formula 1 so lets break some facts off for you Yamamoto

The 5.7 liter hemi engine has made wards top ten best engine list for 5 years running.

It is a LEGEND.. unlike your scobby rally racing flavor of the month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Hemi_engine

www.allpar.com

tells you everything that you need to know.

You say Chrysler and Dodge suck but other than some formula one crap which besides the Indy 500 no one over here cares about, you show no facts for your bias opinion on Chrysler. Granted the verdict is still out on the build quality of the vehicle but I have had no issues with it at 15,000 miles so far. Formula 1 racing is impression and the technology in it is more impressive but you talking about Dodge and the legendary performance of their cars like you are ignorant and know nothing about them. Every heard of Carol Shelby on dodge cars in the 80s or how about the 426 street hemi which can make over 1000 whp. How about you learn what real cars are about and stop watching the Fast and The Furious ....
HAHAHAHAHAH OH WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!!!!

the indy 500 isnt F1 racing you dumb fuck.

ok nascar boy, put down your budweiser, and get off of your cousin for a second.

you say the 426 can make 1000hp? ok so? so can a RB26DETT. oh but guess what NOT MUCH OF IT IS STOCK AT 1000HP. i highly doubt anything but the block is still dodge made by the time it hits that power.

fast and the furious reference? oh cmon. just because im into imports, doesnt mean im a F&F fan. nice try though. reaaaaaal creative. or not.

on to the shelby cars.
of course they were badass...CAROL SHELBY WAS INVOLVED! without the shelby mods, they were wothless POS vehicles. case in point? the Omni GLH. badass. regular ol' Omni? WEAK SAUCE.

have i lost you yet? ok good. let's continue.
just because YOU dont clearly understand F1, or like it, doesnt mean everyone else hates it.

you keep talkingf about the hemi. ok the old hemi's were good motors. ill give you that. and yes the 60's and 70's chrysler muscle was awesome.

but what about their other engines? their V6s are a joke, the 4cyl. engines are even worse! the first generation neon 4 bangers had more headgasket issues than most subarus ever will!!!!

and as far as car of the moment....the Sti will outperform your fucking tank of a wannabe musclecar any day of the week, and has a loyal fanbase AROUND THE WORLD. does the charger? hmm.....nope!

did you know dodge tried to rally like subaru does? yeah. it did. it entered the neon against the likes of the STi and got OWNED.

dodge cant do anything but drive in fucking circles.

wanna go deeper? ok. has renault ever filed for bankruptcy? no. has chrysler?
WHY YES IT HAS!! without reagan giving them money to develop the epic fail that was the K car in the 80's there would be no chrysler today.

ill stop for now, and im sure youll respond with some more ignorant shit, so ill come back later.

oh one last thing.

you keep calling me biased against chrysler, but yet you seemed to be biased towards chrysler. isnt that a bit hypocritical? indeed it is.

and i grew up around muscle cars. dont fucking tell me because i like imports i dont know anything about them, because that's assuming, and assuming=ignorance, which you seem to have in droves on your end.