View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
i wouldnt be surprised if they did use different tires. run-flats arn't really performance oriented to begin with. they should be OPTIONAL, not standard.
I think the problem is that for safety regulations the car must be equipped with either a spare tire or runflats...

it seems a lot of automakers are opting for run flats over a donut, I suppose it's easier to just install different tires then it is to design and build in locations to store a donut and jack.

...not to mention the concept of a run flat sells better than trying to convince someone that they don't have them because of the performance benefits.
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote