Thread: IntensePower
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #38
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
i dont know about your situation, but it just doesnt make sense to me when they dont contact the customers when there is complications on the order.. like, you as a customer would obviously think that after you paid for it, you wait a good week or so to get it.. after then you dont get anything and you call them. and they tell you, ohh ahhh, there was complications.. WELL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!
Yea, same thing happened to me. Ordered stances which they said were in stock and would ship soon and would email me my invoice both of which I never got for like 3 weeks. I finally got a pm saying that they had sold out when I had ordered and that I would have to wait for the next shipment. They said it was an unforseen delay. I dont understand why you would say you had it in stock and would send it when you really didnt or at least tell me id have to wait for the next shipment. I mean, im pretty patient with this delays and what not but at least someone could have mentioned it to me. I still have not seen my invoice and I was charged the same day I ordered them. I really hope they pull through for me and make things right. It makes think I should have just paid a little more and got it from someone else with better customer service and shipping times.