View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:26 AM   #606
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post

Tech question, Have you run porterfield R4 the race pad? What you think compared what you use? What brake booster you using too?
I run Cobalt XR2 pads, never run Porterfield's before. My sponsor gets me cobalt and i love em, so i just keep using them.

My brake booster has actually been out for like 3 events this year, out as in not working for me. So i am debating just getting a stock S13 booster to throw in for my last event, or getting a Z32 booster to try and match the pedal/caliper setup. Ill post an update once i figure it out. With the booster not working i was still out braking alot of guys in my run groups, with the booster i will be able to brake in 2/3 the distance, its going to be nice.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote