View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #71
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
It doesn't look like this has any official organizers. So I would say this convention has died, unless I am proven wrong and there actually has been progress. People need to plan for it so it should have been up what is going on and such.
There IS a team that is working on it, but much like everyone else, we all have personal lives, jobs, family and our cars as well.

I seriously wish people would STOP ASSUMING and making assumptions that are FALSE.

If you are not apart of the convention planning committee, then no, you guys won't know what is going on behind the scenes. Yes, we understand that everyone else needs to plan as well, but in this economy things are taking a bit longer than expected.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote