View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #55
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_G View Post
You probably wont get your money back data or your coilovers. If a buddys car is at ones house and you agree to take care of it then it is your responsibility . I can't believe a prestigious and well respected forum like zilvia let's individuals like mention thief roam around. If this was a diff forum like rx7club or supraforums. IP would of been ban and locked and recorded but there is probably no proof.
You're probably right about most of what you said. Although as much as I agree'd to take care of it, he didn't do his side either. He took things off of it, and then when I asked him to put them back on he did not.

And Mario, the cinder block from your driveway was under the front of my car AFTER my coilovers were stolen. It was used to hold up the front of my car because it had no suspension on it anymore, unlike the back that was just dropped on the groud pretty much.

My coilovers I saw for myself whose car they are on, wether he "bought them off craigslist for $800" or not, it is stolen property and is written in a police report. He will have to get his money back from this "guy on craigslist" that he cannot provide any information for. I already talked to a mod about this, and until I have physical evidence or a confession, nothing can be done.

I have like 10 witnesses, to whom he either told people he stole them from me, or people who saw them at his house, or people who know the guy who has them now that have told me he knowingly put them on his car knowing they were mine. But still denies it and says he bought them off craigslist.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote