Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #2408
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseElf View Post
dude i have a feeling he doesnt give a shit how much you like HIS car either, this is a formula drift car, because of his sponsors that car now handles better, and is faster, sure its not as pretty, but pretty doesnt win races. which is the reason of this cars being, winning, thats why its not a show car, its a FORMULA DRIFT race car. now that he doesnt have to worry about paying his way through it all, and for tires, and can worry about driving and winning.

and im sure if you were offered to be sponsored you would, its not cheep to do it alone. and why do you keep contradicting yourself? " I never hated one Zenki's just one. I love zenki's just not ugly ones" it seems like you are all about show cars? thats not what drifting or 240s are about at all...

-2 cents
Yeah cool we get that. Its faster and handles better. Good job. Contraddicting myself? When did I ever say I liked show cars hmm? Never. If a car looks awesome is it automatically a show car? Didnt think so.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote