View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #145
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Romney doesnt appeal to me due to conflict of interest. Why would I vote somebody into office who makes a living off finding the loop holes in the financial world and is influenced by the financial world? Wouldnt you wanna kinda ensure you're taken care off when you get done with office?

Dick Cheney is what comes into mind when I think Romney...minus the heart attacks and shooting you in the face deal...
Ya i feel the same way, he's made a living of taking businesses and destroying companies through Bain Capital. It's crazy to think that he tries to portray himself as just an average amaerican, and that people actually buy it.

I think that Romney kinda reminds me of Cheney too but Ryan reminds me even more of Dick. Not just because theyre both Vice Presidents canidates but what they'd like to accomplish. Cheney took the opportunity to turn two wars into a business venture for himself. He privatized the military by allowing private contractors as Black water to fight. Ryan will do the same except in that he will restructure Social Securtiy, Healthcare, etc so that the taxs dollars/savings of seniors will go to the for-profit insurance industry.