View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_SeXy View Post
I'm all for this but you have to take into consideration that some of the very own people in zilvia.net or the Facebook: Socal s-chassis are the same people stealing our cars it could also be the very own person we see in the meets their for they are going to read everything we post and are going to do the exact opposite of our plan I suggest hitting up broadfield for some alarms that's going to be the best choice and hide all the components and I mean HIDE also kill switches don't pay for shops its not so hard I wish someone would try to steal my s13 or my teams cars .
^^^YEP^^^... and you can also add the GPS SmartStart so you can track your car via Google Earth right from your smart phone. Not to mention it will text you if your alarm is triggered and give you the ability to control the functions of the alarm right from your smart phone from any distance... across the country even.

I would be willing to do a nice group buy if we had enough people. I could do a complete security setup that included a Viper 2-way security system, digital tilt sensor, glass break sensor, battery backup and the GPS SmartStart. You could also do an optional motion sensor... which is especially nice for the verts.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote