View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #15
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
All I am going to say is I FUCKING HATE OBAMA.

its all POLITRIX

He HATES america and what it stands for. He doesn't believe in people working hard to make a better living. He gives off this vibe that America is soooo horrible and we need to change it.

Fuck that, if your a lazy fuck who doesn't want to work, doesn't want to better themselves for their families well being, and doesn't want to contribute to society, you deserve nothing except to be kicked in the eye and stomped out.

You know how many DEAD people voted for osam- i mean obama? Or liberals in general? There is a reason all the liberals want to prevent voter identification. Because its the only way they can win, along deception and lies.

Land of hand outs is far from freedom.

fuck obama, People are so brainwashed by MTV and shitty reality shows they could care less about what the government is doing. Liberal media (90% of networks have a political agenda) has made the general population so fucking stupid all they care about is whats happening next on some stupid ass show that doesn't even directly affect their lives.

its all a distraction from the truth, so they can perpetuate lies.

I have too much to say for this post and thread. America is dying very very fast. We as a people are losing freedoms we were once guaranteed.

Dont even get me started on Obamacare....gonna turn the hospitals into the fucking DMV. all obamacare does it cut job hours to 28 because if a business cant afford it then they arent gonna pay it.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote