View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 08:55 PM   #138
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
Holy crap I got goosebumps after seeing you guys talk about that purple coupe.

As soon as I saw this thread, I saw the color code and remembered that car.

I lived in Portland, Oregon like a year ago. That thing was still for sale. If memory serves me right it's an auto and still had the 90's graphics on the driver's side.

Also funny, I used to live in Oahu (Hawaii). It costs anywhere from 1k and up to ship a car unless you are stationed there. I highly doubt they will go through with that.

That's insane both of you are talking about this car. When I would que up my searches while living there, it kept coming up and slowly I stopped saying "wow that's gay" and started thinking about buying and swapping to 5MT.

There was also a dude selling a legit Silvia Q's in two-tone teal complete RHD and import papers for like 11K in Bellingham I believe. At the time I didn't want to blow my savings but now I wish I had. The thing looked like they just drove it off the freaking lot.

Anyway, Diz I'd keep that guy's (thought it was a girl selling) number and either bug them with pics of cash or wait it out. It's going to be a big hassle for the Hawaii girl, and also a hassle for the seller.
Wish I saw this earlier. I'm pretty sure it's gone. I never got the guy's full email. It was always through the CL email. I actually just shot him an email to make sure it's gone. I hope it went to someone that's not going to fucking ruin it.

I could still technically buy it if it IS available...but I just shelled out $4600 to be the second owner of an S13 fastback. It's the best condition I've ever seen but it isn't Lavender Frost..