View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 01:14 PM   #26
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Had a Pathfinder shipped from CT to CA two months ago. What I've learned is that depending on how soon you need the vehicle also determines how much or high you're going to pay to have your vehicle picked up. The higher the quote, the sooner the vehicle will be picked up. The lower the quote, the later the vehicle will be picked up. There was a storage fee accumulation per day where the Pathfinder was so to ensure I had the vehicle picked up in a few days, I ended up going with a higher amount of $1200 instead of going with broker that quoted me $900.

Just remember that all these "shipping companies" you're dealing with are just brokers. They put up your vehicle for bid and it just depends on the drivers to pick and choose or counter offer what their price is. From reading a lot of reviews...the cheapest rates given can delay your vehicle pickup by 30 days or more.