View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:03 AM   #576
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Anyone ready to talk about it yet?
I'm not really sure what it is but I'm not going to lie- I hate this shit now.

Two uncomprehending masses of imbeciles pushing the country to the precipice and each pointing at each other and saying, "no, u."

Yeah, one group's worse for the country than the other but neither is genuinely interested in the betterment of the country for those who most need it. Everyone just wants to get theirs.

Sometimes, I don't recognize the people around me. They genuinely see me as a problem, as their enemy. I see flashes of hatred in their eyes and I get to see their work quality decline after a major GOP announcement.

Water and food are going to be big deals in the future and it feels like no one cares. Gavin Newsom hasn't done anything to help California with regard to agriculture's impact on water, and there are six other states and Mexico that are going to suffer until California actually reduces its drain on the Colorado River. The Central Valley and Delta areas are still going to suffer subsidence and saltwater infiltration if flows aren't changed and groundwater isn't protected.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote