View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 06:22 PM   #60
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
We have received 14 orders so far. We need to get at least 35 in order to pay our shipping cost and custom fees. The group buy was extended to March 25 in order for more guys to get in on this great deal. I guess a lot of people are waiting for their tax checks LOL. I spoke with Ben (s14turbosilvia) today and advised him that I will be posting up pictures of the engines that are being boarded on to our container in Japan. The reason why we need the money before hand is to cover the cost per motor, if a customer is not serious and backs out [which has been known to happen] we are not stuck with motors we do not need. Also because we hooked up on this deal and we would like to have as many sold upon arrival as possible so we are not stocking 35 SR’s in our small space. It is posted on the group buy that there is a 25% restocking fee which would be $325.00 after making payment if cancellation occurs.