Thread: No more norcal.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #127
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
I'll particapate in keeping shit heads away from the track as long as the NCDA is willing to offer me some track time for help and support. I find it to be a fair trade since I wouldn't be getting paid.....
I'm willing to show the community my support, if Kenny allows this to even happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
EDIT: Law enforcement on midway is probably not a good idea because a lot of us drive illegal cars to and from the track and I would hate to see people get there hood poped on the way to the track.
I don't think law enforcement wants to pop peoples hoods. Sending cars to impound is costly. The state and local government make more money on speeding violations, and wreckless driving. Checking for illegal equipment takes up too much of there time, when compared to speeding and wreckless driving tickets that could be written.....If someone is caught breaking basic laws then that is more of a reason to get the hood popped. So I think it comes down to that we can't break simple laws......