View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #37
tre
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
You cleary have NO idea wtf is going on in national SCCA after they let the KA24DE into racing. They see 8k daily and have no problem with bottom end.

Bottom end problem ONLY exhists in the SOHC.

I get all my tuning advice from two people who've raced for longer than you've been able to drive. One of them being a KA24DE racer.

My daily driver is the 14.9 And i belive its possible to hit 14.6 with that car. And if it is "de-tuned" why is it faster than yours?

Remember that was my FIRST time at the drag strip. and i hit a 14.9 vs a lot of people's first times hitting 15.6's. A locked diff, wider tires/better induction (not sucking hot header air).

Plus the "stoich" mention. If your car is not perfectly tuned for it. You probalby will have detonation. So far i have no detonation... hmm figure that.

And changine the "width" of the pulse IS changing your fuel map. Less fuel is still less fuel.

I like how your bashing changed from 14.9 impossible, to anyone else can do it with the right tuning.

Oh yeah. I put on average 2000-3000 miles on my car a month.

Back to the point:
A: You suck at tuning
B: You suck at driving
C: All of the above

Remember I have accomplished it. You haven't. And no one else on this board has either. Look at the other times people post up. Everyone's hitting 15.6's.

What do you use to tune?