Thread: Parts sources
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 11:30 PM   #2
tnord
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tnord is an unknown quantity at this point
Northstar Motorsports (A+) - bought helmet from them, then the next day they had a deal if you bought a helmet from them they sent you a free helmet bag. i called and asked if i could get the bag, they sent me one for free. i also bought harnesses from them and received exactly what i asked for the exact day they said i would.

tirerack [C] - i asked if a particular section width would result in optimum performance, they said it would. when i found out it was too big, they refused to take back my tires, even though they hadn't been driven on. other than that no other problems.

autoimaging [D+] - sent me the wrong exhaust, then refused to send the correct one overnight or even 2nd day because i cost to much. meanwhile, i was driving with nothing past the cat, breaking local noise regulations. i have also been into their shop, but that's another story.

enjuku (A) - ken did everything he could given a bad situation that was out of his control. in the end i still got exactly the clutch i wanted just in time to put it in as soon as my flywheel was done. he aslo paid for part of my shipping to compensate for the inconvienence. i would definitely buy from them again.