View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #4
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100
That's a pretty good deal.
Do they offer cPanel and Fantastico with that deal?

The 500GB of bandwidth sounds like they are overselling. Anyone can offer bandwidth. I could offer 500000000 GB of bandwidth, but I refuse to oversell. Most people don't even come close to bandwidth or space limits. That is why host companies can oversell.

Just do a search on google about host providers overselling, or read this article.
Ah I see. I don't know what cPanel or Fantastico is, I'm kinda eh, behind the times in the website world. HTML is about as far as my knowledge goes in that arena

Interesting article. The company could be overselling but from a standpoint of bang for your buck isn't overselling still in the customer's favor (since we assume most users underuse their accounts)? I admit I would never use that much space or bandwidth for my personal stuff, but I do see your point.

Good luck with the special!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote