View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Ah I see. I don't know what cPanel or Fantastico is, I'm kinda eh, behind the times in the website world. HTML is about as far as my knowledge goes in that arena

Interesting article. The company could be overselling but from a standpoint of bang for your buck isn't overselling still in the customer's favor (since we assume most users underuse their accounts)? I admit I would never use that much space or bandwidth for my personal stuff, but I do see your point.

Good luck with the special!
I could offer cheaper hosting without fantastico, cPanel, cgi-bin, mysql, etc but I only offer quality webhosting with 99% uptime. Once you go with hosting that offers fantastico you will never go back. Trust me I have been with lot's of web host providers in my time. Fantastico is the only way to fly. You can have a blog, gallery, or whatever up in minutes.

Overselling can slow the server down which intern slows your site down which isn't good for the customer.

Thanks
Eric

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote