View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 03:54 AM   #1
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
240SX National Convention

Who's going to be part of our caravan to the Convention? I think so far it's just me, Mike, and David.

The first event starts at about 5:00 PM on Friday, July 26. Do you guys want to start driving on early Friday morning? Or start sometime on Thursday and stay at a hotel the night before the event?

If we go on a Friday, I think we should start driving by about 8:00 AM. The bigger the group, the more people are gonna show up late, and the more pit stops we'll have to make along the way. So if we start at 8 in the morning that'll give us plenty of time to get there and check-in to the hotel. And if we end up with a lot of people, we can go in two separate caravans if that'll seem more appropriate.

If we stay at the event hotel (Holiday Inn), reservations'll need to be made before July 8. Let's try to figure out who's going and who will be staying with who before that date.

Everyone please get a 14 channel 2-way radio (those short range walkie talkies). This way we can easily talk to each other on the road. I think they're about $60 for two. Please share if you have an extra one.

Which highway do you guys prefer to take to SoCal? I think our options are 1, 101, and 5. (I've never driven to SoCal so I'm really not sure.)
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links