View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 09:35 AM   #14
DrDubbleB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
DrDubbleB is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (minime686 @ June 17 2002,4:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Could have been an isolated incident. like my moms jetta. i was driving it one day and i lowered the window. i heard a grinding sound and then swoopm the window just fell down. the thing was only a month old, but that doesnt mean that vw makes bad cars, it was just a fuck up that got past the assembly line. now if like 300 cars all have the same problem, then yea theyre makeing shitty cars</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Count my family's old Passat in on this whole thing. &nbsp;Not the same problem, but within a 2 year time period the computer chip in the engine fried itself 4 times. &nbsp;Also half of the time the passenger doors would not lock with the auto lock, you had to lock them by hand...let's see, sometimes when you tried to put the windows up, they would automatically roll back down...VW's have hardcore problems...I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now.
DrDubbleB is offline   Reply With Quote