View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #13
idriveattz32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
idriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enough
Hey Everybody!

I'm a huge Nissan fan and spend most of my days trying to sell my current car just so I can have another Nissan of some sort. I'm currently active on other forums such as FreshAlloy, NICO, TwinTurbo.net, and AudiWorld. I joined up here to occasionally offer some helpful Z32 based information if ever needed, but mostly to browse the information that I find important to my own pursuits, such as my dream to build a Nissan based mid-engined kit car.

I have been working for the US Army as a civilian for the past 4 years or so with an engineering team that specializes in rapid development. I operate and maintain 8 different rapid prototyping machines as well as provide mechanical support when it applies to a project.

I do most of my vehicle work and I'm typically not affraid to take stuff apart and put it back together. I really want to learn how to tig weld so I could do some custom fabrication and other cool stuff. The reason I dont have my Z anymore is because I had to sell it as it was the only thing I had worth enough money to help me with some very unexpected moving expenses. The car was later totalled by its new owner 4 months later, not his fault though.

Anyhow I hope my experience works out well here and I look forward to absorbing much information, thanks for letting me be a mooch!
idriveattz32 is offline   Reply With Quote