View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #445
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
hey, names Victor. from the eastcoast....Northern Virginia to be exact... i own a 93 240sx SE coupe.. currently flatblack with meany mods done in my garage. bought it bone stock about three years ago and spend most of my money (would do it again).. more do to but for right now blacktop s13 sr,
GT28R. SSmani, 3" turbo back , RSPL fmic, s13 silvia front, coilovers, rollcage, fivelug/z32 brakes, 30mm widebody all four corners, big ol bullett replica wheels.........and so on. i figured i would post up on this board and see what the other half of the states are doing with their 240s
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote