View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 10:51 AM   #1
AZN GTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AZN GTR is an unknown quantity at this point
So today i went to an area with a lot of junkyards, they have lots of parts and many front clips.  But the thing is, they won't sell anything from the clips, you have to buy the whole thing.  And that place is pretty far away and it's really hard to get to, so I got to go today because I got a ride on a S13 from the guy who I am also trying to get new parts from.  
The guys at the junkyards were also pretty rude.  They don't care if you buy stuff, they pretty much want you to get out, because walk in customers just aren't their targets, they have companies reserving most of their stuff already.  I saw a S14b Spec K front clip but they wouldn't sell parts off it.  When I ask them for prices, they got annoyed.  But the thing that pissed me off the most is when I called on the phone and asked for prices, they gave them to me, when they don't have the stuff.  I am still considering how to work this out.  I will see if my friend can help me.

Ok, but the guy with the S13 said he could get some body parts since he has a shop for that, butI don't know if it's worth selling.
So would you guys please tell me what's the lowest prices are for the following items:
S13 headlight cover with vent
S13 bodykits with shipping
S13 front end conversion kit(projectors, fenders, hood, bumper)Used
HKS metal head gasket
CF hood
AZN GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links