View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 02:44 AM   #59
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
when will brian ever spar with me.... i swear weve had countless discussions over MMA and all that but hes never ever spar'd with me...we should since were about the same height only thing he lacks is the weight and build..brian like i said we should train... as for shamrocka nd ortiz we all know what happend the clover guy is gonna get his ass kicked no matter what...oh well tough call... i wanna see a lidell vs silva but that will never happend both parties are being beotches.......

brian i await ur callin and anthony also...=)
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE BORY!!! oh, ive been building, waiting for you, bro...haha

what are you talking about homie?...i called you to go with me to pride real deal...i thought you were gonna pull through too =( ...go with us anyways! im leaving tm afternoon foo...ah, youre gonna flake...ill give you a call when i get back...commence "brian getting his ass handed to him!" :hammer: