View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #75
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch
What were Colemans wild and childish actions after the match?
well, i just thought it was classless...hes been hyped to be a family man from mtv true life to ufc to pride...everyone depicts him as a father and provider...so yeah, we get it...after he loses to fedor, he grabs the mic and starts blabbering on the verge of tears...then he starts yelling out, "daddy's okay! dont worry, daddy's okay!"...everyones like, okay, perhaps a message to the daughters?...then sure enough, the two daughters somehow show up in the ring and they go running into their dads arms...all three crying and weeping...please keep in mind that coleman is still severely battered and bloody and that his daughters cant be more than 10-11 years of age...coleman lifts the two children up and one of them reluctantly waves at fedor, who by now looks very uncomfortable...it was a pretty uncomfortable situation for me and a lot of the audience, let alone fedor...just seems like a cheap trick on colemans part...if there were shots of that in the locker room, itll be understandable, but in the ring with your opponent and in front of 10,5XX+ fans? it just seemed very mellodramatic to pull a rocky balboa doing the whole adrian thing...and when he was congragulating fedor, coleman was playing around and socked fedor in the chin a few times...fedor didnt seem to enjoy it that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder
sw20>>s14, how much were tickets if you dont mind me asking. i want to start saving for the next pride event in feb.

and if anyone wants me to post links for the vids. ask away.
np, i dont mind...mine were 104 or something and after all the handling fees and what not, it came out to be about 120 for balcony...DSE is one smart cookie, the prices for the feb event have already increased...the real deal prices were: $52, $104, $3XX, $7XX...for wandys event, its gonna rise to: $70, $150, $350, $7XX...im gonna save for the $350 lower level seating...a lot more, but trust me, it makes a whole lot of difference...you better start saving because theres not much time...tickets go on sale on november 11th (iirc, or it could have been 11.2X.06; ill check when i get home) and i STRONGLY URGE you to buy early...