View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 08:23 PM   #1
Aze85
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Aze85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Aze85
I can understand why sooo many people hate hondas. there are ALOT of riced out hondas around bcuz they are soo cheap and have tons of aftermarket support, but not all of them are ricey. Also alot of the drivers are fukin fags. not all gay drivers only drive hondas, some of them drive nissans too. But for those who think they are ALL slow you are right and wrong. stock, the hondas and acuras got us, except for the crappy ones of course. Vtec is VERY helpful even if it kicks in at 5500rpm which doesnt take long at all to get to.

You can never be too careful around a honda bcuz there are alot of sleepers around and will spank you if u mess with them. I mean there are some REALLY REALLY mean hondas. My friends 1995 Civic Si hatch is a sleeper. he has a 1999 GSR motor with intake and exhaust. He just got a turbo for it and will be on within a month. he will spank almost all 240's and many many other cars. there are also a few civics and tegs aroung here that do the quarter in the 11's.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PUT DOWN THE 240'S OR ANY NISSAN.
All i am asking for is to show some respect for hondas and acuras. if it is a ricer than you can hate it and talk all the crap about it. if the driver is gay then you can definately hate him/her and the car. We are all car enthusiests.
Aze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links