View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #140
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Gawd this is why I bother reading threads when I got the time. Damn...just lovin' the way people talk to each other here. I never get this on my other car's forum. One is full of 'how to detail my car' and the other one is 'Is discount tire the best place to buy rims?'....damn. Just love Zilvia.Net. Hooray.

I know, I got nothing to contribute on this thread...but damn! Some zilvia users are just funny as hell...some are critical and/or sensitive. w00t. And then there's a user who just can't admit that he had just been SHUT DOWN! Sit right there....this should be in the archives titled NUB PWNAGE.
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote