View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #130
ViZion Zs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-knownViZion Zs is making his/her stupidity well-known
CA

forget them both. ka sucks plain and simple. its not made for performance even if you throw a turbo on it.. just get over it. you would go turbo a nissan truck would you? why? just to do it? lame.. its just not relialbe wihtout major building.. for what spend a buncha money on a built block? the sr will cost the same. rb.. nice .. heavy. difficult to maintain.. too hard of an install for the average shadetree mechnic or noob in general. mounts are expensive to do it RIGHT, i dunno personal preference.. just keep it KA if it your daily and just throw some light mods on it.. whatever use different motors.. my car is more of a touge grip car so iwnet with CA beter revs. more responsive.. cheap, easy to get parts megasquirt friendly! plus it doesnt yell at cops HEY IM AN SR20 and you can technically play it off as a 200sx turbo motor.. i dunno its all personal or (FANBOY) choice.