View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 07:32 PM   #53
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazedGlory
has anybody tried the H4 kit with E-Code lamps? With regular bulbs, E-Code lamps have a very sharp cutoff, for in Europe the lamps don't divert light up at road signage (their signs are lighted). I never really considered getting a H4 "conversion kit," for I've seen the way they glare. But if a HID kit would light the same pattern as these 65W Halogens, I think it would be very nice...
I'm actually thinking about it. I JUST (today) got some Hella H4 housings, so I could test it out...but I don't really have $160 to spend on this.

Decisions, decisions.

Mr_240sx, those look nice. That actually helps in my decision. Right now I have the ebay clear H4 housings as well. I think getting the HID with these Hellas, would be hella nice.