View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #51
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
I have and still do buy products from them, they have given me mostly good service but sent me a shitty motor, dont by a motor without looking at it, I had mine shipped to Va and it had been dropped so hard i had to re clock the turbo, and i had to wait 2 and a half weeks for them to send me another wastegate becuase mine was smashed. they sent me a "front clip motorset" so it was supposed to have everything. They gave me an S14 radiator that leaked worse then any ive every seen in my life, and that was with my redtop motor. They gave me a tranny with no bolts, and no starter. I still by parts becuase they have good prices, i got my turbo,coilovers, and go there first for parts, everything but the motor has been good.
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote