View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Tattoo/Piercing Thread

ok now that i posted this in the right section

ive noticed a few tattoo threads around...and i searched and didnt see one thread dedicated to tattoo's or piercings...i know there are a lot of users out there that are into getting some Ink done or piercings...

for tattoo's try listing how many sessions and total hours/sittings, also post where u got the work done and maybe some shop/artist info...i know im always lookin for new places to get work done

for piercings, post what gauge size, if uve got plugs how long its taken u to stretch to that size

i guess ill start it out :P

9/16 gauge stainless steel single flare plugs...taken me 2 years to stretch to this size

14 gauge stainless steel wingle spikes (used to be 12 gauge hoops)

i dont have any updated pics of my ink work, but ill post my girlfriends Dragon that she got last year 1 of 6 tattoos that she has

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links