View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:28 PM   #189
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Weld & The World

Nothing can compare to the WELD 14 Chassis. .. .This is 1st one nissan S Chassis automobile that I condone a true canadate for the 13SR, that engine does have its advantages .

Big Ups to RED SQUARE (you know)

I think it will take a few years for company // Individual to develop a chassis as toned for the developed chassis' age. its perfect. .. .damn near.

I am very anticipated to see how your project turns out tho as well Gavster, I am highly interested in the over all production

Best of luck this season .. ..

____ 2//4
____Limit Break!

Bodykits ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruisin
I can't believe you are doing this all yourself!! Every step of the way this car reminds me of the Weld demo car. Are you planning on moving the seating position back, too? This thing will be a BEAST when its done!