View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #111
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20Roadster
Alan,

You have not replied back to my emails and voicemail to your ph#. I'm waiting on my D2S 4300k HID kit to be shipped to me. The original H4-1 4300k kit was returned and you said the replacement D2S kit was already in your hands and ready to ship. This was last Wed (1/17).

I have not received any word from you, nor any USPS shipping confirmation, nor has any package been left at my doorstep.

Paypal payment was sent by 'xeddex' waaaay back on Dec. 11th. Please address this immediately. My patience is growing thin.

-Eddie
You're not alone. I am in the same boat as you. I paid for a D2S kit back in mid-December also. He also said it would ship two weeks ago, which it never did. Now I can't even reach him by phone, email or PM. I just filed a paypal claim.

Eric