View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 03:32 PM   #26
Tyler Durdan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Tyler Durdan is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Starlin @ July 30 2002,4:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I killed a possum last week. Ran him over and it made all kinds of noise as he went under the car bouncing of shit. I stopped and went back to make sure it was an actual kill, and it was.

He was deader than shit! I would have swerved to miss him but there was the ditch he came out of on one side and a BIG truck coming the other way so it was either him or me, he lost.

I'm pretty sure I could kill another if the timing was just right.

Starlin</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Freaking hilarious...I actually could of had a kill on one last night, but he looked like a ricer, so I swearved and didn't waste my time (I'm talking about a possum).

As for the kill story...big deal...congrats on the win, but come back when you get a gst or gsx.

As for the clutch dump...I do a clutch slip from 3100 rpm's for my launches, and I don't spend hardly anytime spinning, if any.
I have a 97 240sx se with vlsd, and 5spd.

Turbo for Sale