View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 12:57 PM   #115
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ionline
Sorry about the wait, I just got back from an emergency I had to attend a couple of days ago. Eric and Eddie, your orders were mixed up from the beginning. I have both your kits ready. I will send the tracking to you in a couple of minutes. And Eric, Ill check on the paypal right now and see what you want to do, but our accounting department basically passes the chargebacks so I think you received your money back already. Im really sorry about the mix up.
Look, I still want the lights if you're up for shipping them. I have not received the money back yet. I just cancelled the chargeback claim. Please ship them today ASAP.

Eric