View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 04:08 PM   #25
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Agent_S13 @ Aug. 02 2002,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, we would have 1 person who is 25 walk up w/ some younger ppl and take them inside. Then they could come out and take another group of underage ppl in. Most of the time, they don't care as long as the 25 yr old doesn't do it too much.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I have no idea how many underage people we'll have, but if people 25 or older can bring in some underage people, walk out and bring in some more (most likely won't have to do it more than once), then we probably won't have a problem. Are you sure they can do that though? :P

Let's have the meet start around 5:00 or 6:00 PM if it's gonna be a dinner meet, so the people who have to drive an hour or two won't have to get home too late. Underage people would have to be out of D&B by 11:00 anyway.

We'll probably meet outside for an hour or so (maybe longer cuz I KNOW some people will be an hour late! :P) and greet each other, check out each others' cars, etc. Then go in for dinner and arcades for maybe two hours. (Hey Koto and I didn't see any Initial D arcade that someone was talking about.)

And afterwards, people can do whatever they want. At the end of meets people usually go home or go do something together in smaller groups.

That's all assuming we're having the meet at D&B and can bring in all the underage people who show up. :P By the way, for those who don't know, D&B is in Milpitas at the Great Mall.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote