View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 11:56 AM   #68
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Bill: Yeah this meet was kinda planned on short notice. We'll definitely do something big later on. Ehhehheh hope your mouth gets better. ^o^

All right I've got the money now (many many thanks to Mommy :D) so I'll be getting my junkyard parts today.

And yeah anyone who has pics should bring 'em. =) Hmm what about video? We probably won't have access to a TV + VCR but if your camcorder has an LCD screen mebby we can view what you recorded with that. But of course that's expensive equipment so it's up to you if you wanna bring it. :P

I have a new generic S14 front strut tower bar which I'll bring to see if anyone's interested in buying. Grant convinced me to get it, but I think I wanna save up for a pair of sway bars instead. :P hell, cuzza that curb I'll need to save up for rims.

Oh yeah speaking of rims... Hey Jeff, I gotta ask ya before you leave. I know you'll be in a rush down to SoCal and you're carrying a whole lotta stuff, but on your way back would it be possible for you to pick up a pair of wheels from Bill? If not, ish kewl. I can keep looking around here also.

Danio is offline   Reply With Quote