View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #96
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewuzh
I need a 5000k kit: D2S bulbs with 9006 ballast/wiring? Is this possible? Ready to pay any time. I've been waiting over a month for the s2ionline group deal to ship the HIDs I paid for, and it looks like they aren't ever going to come, so I just want to buy from a seller who is on top of things. You seem like you fit the ticket

Eric
Hello Eric,

I am not positive if I can do that but I think I can special request a kit try to fit your needs as much as possible.

So lemme get myself straight, you need:
Ballast x2
Harness for 9006 bulbs
D2S HID Bulbs x2 for 5000k

I can put that into request and have the manufacturer put a kit together like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20Roadster
JRTLighting,

I'm looking for a D2S kit in either 4300k or 5000k. Do you have either kit in stock (ship immediately) or is it something you need to order? What's the leadtime if you need to order it?

Price for the D2S 4300/5000k kit(s)?

Thanks,
Eddie
You need the whole kit? or just the bulbs? I think I have bulbs available but if you need ballast too, I will see if I can just put a kit together and ship them out immediately. If not, I will have to order which will take around 3 extra business days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric911
i got my hid kit! thanx im gunna be installing it this weekend, im so tempted to buy those muave d2r hid for my IS300
are they bright? like if i had to compare on visibility, what would you compare it too? and is IT that purple?
Great! happy to know you got the kit that fast. Honestly, the Mauve bulbs are not THAT bright but they are much brighter than regular halogen bulbs thats for sure. And speaking of the color, the picture is as close to real life as it gets in our camera. If you want them for show, that will be a great color but if you wanna drive it on public roads, you are asking for trouble.

1 day left till the end of the group buy!! Act fast or you will lose your chance on this great price on our HIDs!

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 01-30-2007 at 01:09 PM..