View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #4
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on in a while, i've been out doing stuff including rolling my fenders (wow that was a pain in the ass) and almost getting killed passing douchebags in accords on the touges around the napa valley.
So, here is what I am thinking, the FWD SR20DE in the state of CA's eyes is close enough to a RWD SR20DET to give us a little leway with the state. It should not be that hard getting it to pass (we have our own inhouse piggyback ecu and tons of experience using map tuning to pass smog) and the DET is close enough already that all I really need is the support. I am glad that a bunch of you have written, I am going to use this to help support my case. Because basically if I did the swap myself, I have the resourses to get mine legalized. but whoop dee doo, that doesnt do anything for the community of people that are driving LEGIT imports. So, I really want this to happen for the benefit of the 240sx community, but also to better the name of import drivers in general, and to rub it in the face of cops who harass us. Also, dont we all dream of making a name for our selves?
My arguements to take to my boss are:

*The SR20DE has been legalized in CA, it's probably close enough in the states eyes to not have to do the really indepth test. (Lots of time and $)
*There is enough interest in doing this, that for his business it could make some profit. (Obviously a good reason to start a project)
*The SR20DET is close enough sniffer wise that it shouldnt be that hard (I have someone's numbers from Nevada that are cleaner then my KA)
*I have inside, personal interest in this project (otherwise he wouldnt care)

Sorry if this doesnt makes sense, Im coming down hard off a redbull/ adrenaline/ warming up cause i've been chillin out side for two hours and its 32 degrees outside/ I almost died tonight rush.
But I really hope this works

EDIT: Is Touge Instinct a name of a crew? cause I came up with that as my excuse for passing the accord. I was thinking about what to say and this is my line "He was driving like a douche infront of me and my touge instinct kicked in and I just had to pass him, How was I to know that as soon as we got wheel to wheel a car would be coming the other way?"

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!