View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 10:29 PM   #34
gschroeder78
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
gschroeder78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gschroeder78
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rockout @ Aug. 01 2002,6:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">According to Ian he has put up a few groupbuys to try and generate enough cash to pay off all of his 'deals gone bad'. I'm fairly certain there are only about 4 or so of us that are owed money...and he's slowly paying us off (example: rice eata). Yup...i'm cool.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I'm with you Rockout. It's funny how the people who lost their money are the ones who are being patient, meanwhile we have people who have no part in this, threatening the guy. I have no doubt that Ian is legitimate, something just got screwed up along the way. Who knows, maybe his distributors are the ones who were screwing him. But I'm confident that if I'm patient and don't start harassing the guy who has already said he would get my money back then I WILL get my money back. So lets everyone (i.e. the people who haven't lost anything) get over it and as we (i.e. the people who have lost something) hear something, we will let everyone know.

P.S. Don't rely on paypal too much. 30 days after you complete your transaction, they virtually wash their hands of you, no exceptions, not even the fact that the product wasn't even supposed to arrive for 30 days. Your taking a chance with anything you have to pre-pay for.

-Apex-i N1 Dual Exhaust
Westminster, CO