View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:14 AM   #26
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Had fun last night Yangs.

Great pizza, but the one that Brian and I ate. It was super greasy and couldn't eat any more, but that's okay. It soaked up a lot of alcohol when I get my drinks at Kojis when I left! ^.^

Was very cool meeting everybody there. Saw a lambo or whatever that car was. Found somebody who could work on my hood and a future place for me to get my paint job done.

And I got sideways twice going to my friend's house as I left. Not sure if you got my text message or not haha. The 2nd one was kind of by accident, but damn, I'm getting a lot better at controlling rain slides wheter on purpose or by accident now.

Man, I got soooo drunk. Spent 5-10 bucks, got 5 or 6 drinks and yes. once again. drunk!

Oh yangs, if your buddy is the guy with the NISMO hat. No worries, he'll be back for good in 5-6 months. I was talking to his gf.

I wish my gf was super cool like his. Well, my gf is super cool, but she drives a 98 Mustang. I give her credit though, 'cause of me she wants a MT swap on the car and now I inciddently influenced her to power slide her 'stang. hahahah ^.^ And she can solder!