Thread: Green boxes
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98koukile
I get the general idea of the green and red boxes under the # of posts but how do you get them? I've seen where a mod can tell what was said, can I do that? If so, how?
They come from when a member clicks those scales a litle further down, they look like this:

... when a user "approves" of your post, it will be green when you click your "User CP," if they "disapprove," then it will be red. If that user, themself has negligible or even negative reputation themselves, whether they approve or disapprove, the square in your control panel will be grey...
Premium membership is the key to seeing who left you reputation on your own. I mean, I can see who left it to you and what they said, but I might be made angry enough to ban people for asking me.

And I write too!