View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 11:01 PM   #69
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
Yeah, it's not about the money at all. You gotta have the skills. If you were at pro-am nationals last november, you'd understand this. Daveed took a 90hp corolla and defeated everyone. Poor mofo couldn't make it sunday because he's lacking funds but I expect to see his ass out there at HTM in april.

yea you're right it's all about the skills and don't get me wrong i'm not bashing on the guy ... it's probably the jellousy talking since his car is SICK .... i just have noticed with my own car that i push it to it's limits and there is always something to upgrade to make my driving better and more responsive ... like the biggest problem i had at the Round 1 was my stock tie rods ... not enough angle was killing me at the tranzision from first to second clipping point , cuz when i was trying to hit the second clipping point if i threw the car out too far i could not recover and spin out ... so what i mean is that if we all had more money for better parts and upgrades we could probably to a lil better .. not to over kill though cuz i know guys that fully built their cars and then learn how to drift , that just kills them cuz they can't handle the car ....